I am a biochemist, and have specialized in the relation of diet to health for over 50 years. Several years ago, I learned of the discovery of Richard R. Vensal, D.D.S. that asparagus might cure cancer. Since then, I have worked with him on his project.
- denisse on Are You Correctly Diagnosed to Use ADHD Medications?
- Cesar Lop on Can Stem Cells Fix Human Hearts?
- Dawna on Trouble Conceiving? Fertility Problems? Need Help Getting Pregnant?
- pattaya hotels thailand on Lemons! Natures Way to Kill Cancer Cells
- Charlotte on What is Health Care – Health Care Issues VS Health Care Costs
TagsBack Pain benefits breast cancer calories Cancer Children diabetes diet doctors Employers Exercise Food foods Global Health Care Google health health benefits Healthcare Health Care Health Insurance healthy Heart Disease Insurance IVF Kids Life Medical Tourism Medical Travel obesity pain plastic surgery pregnancy risk skin skin cancer sleep sugar symptoms Technology Travel treatment Vitamin vitamin D weight women