A Cosmetic Surgery Complete Packaged Procedure for an Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck – Vibroliposuction. This procedure lasts about 3 hours and includes the abdominoplasty and the vibroliposuction in the lower back, submandibular area, and armpits.
Included in Clinic and Hospital is:
– Preoperative exams:
– Blood tests
– Pre and Post Pulmonary function tests
– Surgical evaluation.
– Pre and Post medications (non-generic)
– Post-surgical garment
– Respiratory Therapy
– 4 lymphatic drainage massages
– 1 nutritional appointment
– Post-op controls
– Discharge appointment with Dr. Rivera
– Pre anesthesia
– Operation Room
– 1 hour in the recovery room
– 1 Night hospitalization
– All medical supplies during that period
– 3 Hyperbaric Chamber sessions.
This treatment package for an Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck – Vibroliposuction, the cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, cost of drugs, and any related medical procedures required to administer the plan of care. Not included are other diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists, and cost of complication management; travel, food, and lodging.