Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Vibroliposuction. The Vibroliposuction is a fat removal procedure that uses a small vibrating cannula, that gives much smoother results compared to conventional lipo, it is a safer procedure too due to its security system, which shuts off when a hard tissue such as an organ is detected. The amount of fat that can be removed goes from minimum to 10 to 12 liters.
Accommodation and transportation can be provided from airport, hotel, clinic for the evaluation appointment and back to the hotel, to clinic the day of the surgery and after the one night in the hospital, back to the hotel, to clinic twice for the hyperbolic chambers and discharge appointment, back to the hotel and to the airport.
Included in Clinic and Hospital are:
– Preoperative exams:
– Blood tests
– Pre and Post Pulmonary function tests
– Surgical evaluation for Vibroliposuction
– Pre and Post medications (non generic)
– Post surgical garment
– Respiratory Therapy
– 4 lymphatic drainage massages
– 1 nutritional appointment
– Post op controls
– Discharge appointment with Physician
– Pre anesthesia
– 1 hour in the recovery room
– 1 Night hospitalization
– All medical supplies during that period
– 3 Hyperbolic Chamber sessions.
This treatment package for a Vibroliposuction the cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, cost of drugs and any related medical procedures required to administer the plan of care. Not included are other diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.