Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for Breast augmentation, technically known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast for a number of reasons:
• To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small.
• To restore breast volume lost due to weight loss or following pregnancy.
• To achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately disproportionate in size and shape.
• To improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness, often used with a breast lift procedure.
• To provide the foundation of a breast contour when a breast has been removed or disfigured by Procedures to treat breast cancer.
• To improve breast appearance or create the appearance of a breast that is missing or disfigured due to trauma, heredity, or congenital abnormalities.
By inserting an implant behind each breast, surgeons are able to increase a woman’s bustline by one or more bra cup sizes. If you’re considering breast augmentation, this will give you a basic understanding of the procedure-when it can help, how it’s performed, and what results you can expect. It can’t answer all of your questions, since a lot depends on your individual circumstances.
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.