Specialty surgeon complete packaged procedures for a microdiscectomy and foraminal liberation for spinal stenosis in Mexico.
In a microdiscectomy or microdecompression spine surgery, a small portion of the bone over the nerve root and/or disc material from under the nerve root is removed to relieve neural impingement and provide more room for the nerve to heal.
• All pre-operative testing and exams.
• All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing
• Meals and medications included while in hospital.
• 1 night stay at Hospital Hispano Americano.
• 1 night stay at a local hotel (another person can stay with you free of charge).
• Case Manager assistance in Mexicali and hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary
and medical travel program.
• Ground transportation to and from the hospital to the Yuma or San Diego airport.
• Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
The airfare and any additional hotel nights are NOT included in the package price. However, we work with you to find the best rates possible.