Specialty physician complete packaged procedure for a full mouth restoration using zirconia crowns and or dental bridges.
This dental treatment plan for a full mouth restoration includes:
– 12 -14 dental Zirconia crowns for the upper jaw.
– 12 -14 dental Zirconia crowns for the lower jaw.
– 24 – 28 temporary crowns.
– Panoramic X-rays.
– Medication (Pain killers, antibiotics & local anesthesia).
– Painless procedure with local anesthesia.
– No waiting time – Immediate appointment confirmation.
Full mouth restoration using zirconia crowns and or dental bridges. The treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures, and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists, and cost of complication management; travel, food, and lodging.