Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for Erectile Dysfunction using an Inflatable Penile Implant AMS 700 Ultrex.
An incision in the side of your penis is required, and the procedure only takes 45 minutes to be complete. You should not expect to lose any sensation and the recovery takes only several weeks. You should be able to go back to your normal sexual lifestyle and your surgeon will give you instructions as to how to use it and how it works.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment using an Inflatable Penile Implant AMS 700 Ultrex is usually performed with blockage or general anesthesia. You should stay in the area for approximately 3 recovery nights.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment using an Inflatable Penile Implant AMS 700 Ultrex includes:
– ULTREX AMS 700 Implant.
– All pre-operative testing and exams.
– All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care meals and medications included while in hospital.
– 2-night stay at Hospital nights (1 before surgery and 1 after surgery).
– Personal host in Mexicali and hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program.
– Case Manager assistance.
– Ground transportation to and from the hospital from the Yuma or San Diego Airport.
– Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment using an Inflatable Penile Implant AMS 700 Ultrex The cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures, and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists, and cost of complication management; travel, food, and lodging.