Google is the world’s most popular search engine
And one of the best free help services out there, they provide a quick reference to free self-help services online. With easy to understand videos that help you find and use programs as a user, customer, and business owner.
The professional help Google has to offer will increase your business’s customer base, online marketing presence, and overall profitability. If you are looking for free help, this is the search engine giant that can assist you in finding the guidance you’re seeking. Searching is just one of the many offerings from Google+
Free help is always available online, including self-help items.
Below are only some of the items readily available to users.
- Medical (diagnosis, prevention, nutrition, and service resources.)
- Home (recipes, design tips, cleaning services, and building resources.)
- Family matters.
- Professional services (finding a job, building a career, and ongoing education.)
- Substance Abuse.
- Emotional and physical issues.
- Travel and vacation.
- Education for every age.
- Finances and banking.
- Environmental issues.
- Social issues.
- Entertainment (how-to books and videos.)
- Food and dining (restaurants, tips, coupons, and reviews.)
- Art and crafts.
- Real estate.
- Beauty and fashion.
- Computer (repair shops, current information, and new products.)
- Nature and Wildlife.
- Children (clothing, advice, stages of development, and summer camps.)
- Maps and directions.
- Social networking (how-to’s, resources, videos, and images.)
No matter what you need, a search engine will find what you need. One such tool is Google+.
What is Google+
Google+, available to users via websites and apps, combines services such as Google Profiles, Circles, Hangouts, and Sparks. It’s Google’s answer to Facebook, a leading social networking site.
- Circles allow users to form sharing groups in an anonymous setting.
- Hangouts offer places for a group video chat for up to 10 people at a time.
- Sparks offers topic help to users.
- Games have a number of online social games to play with other users.
Users can import contacts from their other social networks as well as invite contacts from their Yahoo! and Hotmail accounts. The switch is quick and user-friendly.
Concerns Surrounding Google+
While Google+ helps its users suggest likes to their online friends and contacts, it does not offer privacy controls. The public can view someone’s +1s, including third-party sites and Google ads.
What Is Google +?
Google introduced a new element to its programs: Google +1. It is a simple recommendation tool that allows users to ‘like’ a Google search result. Think of it as a Google help approval-giving resource, similar to the ‘Like’ button on Facebook, the “Diggs’ on Digg, or the ‘Pin’ on Pinterest. Think of it as a personal advertising recommendation to friends and family.
If you have a Google account and are logged in, every Google search you make will have a +1 icon beside it. If the site contains interesting information, useful tidbits, free help, and cool images, then you select the +1 icon. This can include anything from food websites to tires for sale and from toys to vacations abroad.
Your friends will get to see what sites you’ve selected, and they can consider it a recommendation for goods and services. You can leave comments and suggestions to help your online connections. In turn, you can see what your friends have found. Self-help items are easy to find when using this tool, especially when they have been suggested by others in your sphere of influence.
Google keeps track of the sites you’ve approved. As you collect +1 search results, Google help will learn more about your preferences. This will help them send you advertising that will fit your interests and activities. It is a fancy way to implement target marketing.
What Google + is Not
It is not a social media network. (It’s more of a social search engine.)