Need Help with your Medical Travel, Health Travel, Medical Tourism decisions?
Medical Treatments Management is your Global Health Care solution. Access to accredited hospitals and physicians to provide treatments for cancer, cosmetic surgery, weight loss, diet disorders, dental procedures, medical procedures… and much, much more.
Learn about Medical Travel, Medical Tourism, Medical Outsourcing, and Global Health Care as the solution to your health and wellness “access” and “rising cost” problems.
Medical Treatments Management assists individuals in making a consumer-driven choice with medical tourism and medical travel. We are an international medical facilitator organization and a member of the Medical Tourism Association. We help people choose the best plan for medical travel treatments, taking into consideration the person’s current health, required treatments, budget, personal preferences, and travel experience.
Global Health Care provides you access to Physicians and Surgeons for orthopedic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast augmentation, weight loss, diet disorders, dental treatments, treatments for cancer, and much much more. Once a client has made their decision for cosmetic surgery with a dental exam and a weight loss diet program, MTM facilitates all arrangements for treatments, surgeries, wellness management, travel, and other optional services.
Medical Treatments Management makes traveling to a foreign country for healthcare safer, easier, and less expensive. If you need access to dental procedures – to treatments for cancer using alternative medicine or cosmetic surgery- to weight loss programs, diet disorders or diet problems – to wellness treatments for cancer, look to Medical Treatments Management as your Medical Facilitator for Medical Travel & Medical Tourism & Global Health Care.
Consumers want access to specialists, experienced physicians, doctors, surgeons, hospitals, private health care facilities, new medical techniques, and second opinions which may not be provided in their home country.
Terms like Medical Travel, Medical Tourism, and Health Vacations are used to describe travel to hospitals and clinics abroad for medical procedures and wellness.
Many medical procedures can be done through medical travel (i.e. heart bypass, joint replacement, spinal disc repair, Lasik eye surgery, lap band, weight loss, joint replacement, eye surgery, reduction surgery, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, and wellness) cost half to 70% less abroad, depending on the country. Those huge savings can make the cost of major and minor medical care affordable for anyone required to pay out of pocket for treatments, consumers, or business.
Who uses medical travel?
- People without health insurance.
- Individuals whose insurance has large deductibles and co-pays resulting in out-of-pocket expenses for domestic surgery that would exceed the entire cost (medical plus travel) of the treatments abroad.
- People seeking care not covered by insurance.
- Personal medical saving accounts, where cost control is essential.
- Citizens of countries with national Health Care systems requiring long waits for non-emergency surgery.
- People looking for second opinions or evaluations.
- Ex-patriots living outside of their country in need of treatments.
- Businesses seeking lower-cost solutions in their health care plans.
- Global business travelers in need of treatments.
- Employers that self insure their employee’s health care.
- Group wellness exams and stress retreats.
- Insurers looking for international solutions to the rising cost of health care.
- Insurers providing optional Medical Travel in their policies.