One of the leading factors that affect infertility in women is age
In fact, age-related infertility is an increasing problem among women who delay getting pregnant until their mid-30s. Below you will find some great tips to help increase the chances of getting pregnant.
Steps to take that will improve IVF chances of success:
- Take 400 micrograms of folic acid daily.
- Quit smoking. Smoking increases the risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. It can also hinder conception by aging the eggs prematurely.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight or underweight can cause ovulation problems.
- Being at a healthy weight can increase ovulation.
- Don’t over-exercise. Exercising intensely for more than 7 hours per week can decrease ovulation.
- Drink alcohol in moderation. Women who drink in excess have a greater chance of developing ovulation problems or endometriosis.
- Go easy on the caffeine. Drinking more than 900 mg of caffeine has been shown to decrease fertility.
There are several procedures in IVF that can increase your ability to make your dream come true.