Does sleep evade you at night?
Are you unwilling to take sleep aids because of their side effects? Are you more interested in a natural method and a natural way promoting overall wellness?
Well, you have come to the right spot for natural ways to a better night’s sleep and say goodbye to insomnia.
1. Melatonin, a natural hormone, is made by the pineal gland. It is available as an over-the-counter wellness product and it can help drowsiness. You may get more “bang for your buck” as melatonin could may have other perks such as stimulating the immune system and providing antioxidants.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before beginning a new regimine with herbal and natural remedies.
2. Awareness breathing allows a person to quiet the mind of thoughts and focus on the breath as it enters and flows through the body. Experts believe that this wellness method induces sleep quickly.
3. The consistent practice of yoga has been found to decrease symptoms of chronic insomnia, whereby insuring a better night’s sleep.
4. Passionflower, an herbal supplement used for relaxation and sleep, is often used throughout South America and may have pain-relieving qualities for muscle spasms and menstrual cramps.
5. Turn off the lights for total darkness. Studies show that too much light can affect the natural body clock and sleep cycle, leading to insomnia.
Many people have trouble sleeping and are haunted by insomnia. Some are unwilling to take sleep aids and others want a more natural way to get to read other wellness suggestions for natural ways to a better night’s sleep.